Berlin's Weltballon in Berlin-Mitte is among the world's biggest helium-filled balloons and offers a spectacular view of Berlin!
This balloon in Berlin-Mitte towers over all buildings around Checkpoint Charlie, the Axel-Springer-Haus, Sony Center and Brandenburg Gate. The view from up there of Berlin is breathtaking and unique plus you can take a ride in a balloon in the middle of the city.
The sensation of floating in mid-air is however just an illusion: you will rise silently to a height of 150 metres, secured by a strong steel cable. That's the height from which you will have a spectacular view of Berlin in all directions. On warm summer nights, you can enjoy the illuminated Berlin skyline from up there. The balloon takes off until 00:30 am!
During the rise, the pilot will answer all your questions about the sights of Berlin. The ride takes about 12-15 minutes, including going up and down. The weather and wind conditions are important. That's why you should inquire first with the hotline of Air Service Berlin before going, if weather and wind allow for a take-off.
- April to October : daily 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- November to March: daily 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Price Level: Adults 19.90 Euro, discount ticket 16.90 Euros, children between 3 - 10 years: 6.90 Euro, family ticket: 49.90 Euro (2 adults, 2 children 3 - 10 years)
- Barrier Free : Yes
- Important Remark: Ballooning is dependent on weather conditions, no reservation possible. Before your flight please check the weather and wind conditions under tel: +49 30 22 66 788 11,
- Parking: At Checkpoint Charlie - Zimmerstraße 95-100 (intersection Wilhelmstr.) 10117 Berlin (reachable by car or with the U-Bahn U2 stop Mohrenstraße, U6 stop Kochstraße)
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard