After the visitors get zoomed up to the 24th floor in only 20 seconds, they will have a spectacular view of close-by Potsdamer Platz, as well as City West and City East. Add to this a free exhibition on the history of Potsdamer Platz.
Top10 Berlin tip: enjoy the view with a coffee and a piece of cake in their all-glass café or while sipping a sundowner on their terrace to unwind from the day.
Panoramic View from Kollhoff TowerPotsdamer Platz 1
- Viewing Platform:
- Daily: 10.00 am - 08:00 pm
- Winter: Shorter viewing hours
- Daily: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm (except for private events)
- Ticket Prices: Adults: 6,50 euro, discount ticket 5,00 euro, family ticket: 15,50 euro (2 adults and max. 4 children up to 15 years)
- Barrier Free: Yes
- Remark: The main entrance is on Alte Potsdamer Straße. Opening hours can be prolonged during summer and be shortened with adverse weather conditions, on holidays and for special events.
- Parking: Available at cost in the car parks of the area.