The best view of the plenary hall but also of Berlin itself you will catch from the glass dome open to visitors. Admission to the cupola is free, however only possible after previous registration, both for individuals and groups. The registration has to be completed online in advance. Visitors who have not booked in advance, can register at the service center run by the Visitors' Service near the Reichstag Building, next to the Berlin Pavillion on the south side of Scheidemannstraße, only if free places are still available. Please not that this must be issued a minimum of two hours befort the time of the visit.
Top10 Berlin insiders' tip: Restaurant Käfer with its beautiful rooftop terrace right next to the cupola of the Reichstag is the only publicly accessible parliamentary restaurant in the world. Here a prior registration is necessary (at least 24 hours in advance).
- Dome daily: 08:00 am - midnight
- Last Admission: 10:00 pm
- Closed on : Roof terrace and dome on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve after 4:00 pm
- Price Level: Admission to the dome is free of charge.
- Registration: A visit is only possible after prior registration, both for individuals and groups. An online form for registration is available under www.bundestag.de/besuche
- Parking: difficult
- Gastronomy: Rooftop restaurant
- Languages: Audio guides available in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polnish, Russian, Turkish and Dutch