The 9.2 ha area Schlesischer Busch (Silesian Bush ) with barbecue facilities, located in the immediate vicinity of the Arena, the Visionaries' Café Freischwimmer and Club, is an attraction for picnickers and barbecue enthusiasts. It is directly connected to the Görlitzer Park by a bridge. Thus, the BBQ crowd here is equally diverse as at Görlitzer Park.
The condition of the lawn is fine, but unfortunately one has to reckon with a little garbage here, especially on weekends, as the place is often used for parties and barbecues.
Tip from the Top10 team for barbecue enthusiasts interested in culture: Schlesischer Bush is a popular symbol of the German reunification. On the site of the former border strip stands a historical watchtower of the GDR border security systems, where today changing exhibitions take place.
BBQ Schlesischer BuschAm Flutgraben 1
- Daily: Continuous
- Where can I do a BBQ?: BBQ are near Am Flutgraben
- Cleanliness of the Park: Somewhat well taken care of, expect some litter on weekends though
- Next Restrooms : Club der Visionäre, Arena Treptow or Biergarten Heinz Minki
- BBQ Crowd: Yound and alternative
- Activities: If you are looking for distraction, try the Badeschiff and check out the area of Arena Treptow
- Parking: Near Arena Treptow