Visitors discover a unique nature experience with the most beautiful tropical plants such as palms, epiphytes and orchids. With nearly 80 percent humidity, temperatures vary between 23 and 28 degrees. For an authentic dschungle experience there is happening a thunderstorm with thunder and lightening as well as tropical rain every hour.
In addition to the tropical plants there are free-flying birds, aviaries, insects and reptile terrariums. There is also a waterfall, two lakes and a colorful underwater world with colorful tropical fishes.
- Mon - Fri: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Parking: 200 free parking lots
- Card Payment: Credit/Debit Card, iDEAL, Bank Transfer, PayPal
- Entry: The latest prices for day tickets, family tickets or annual tickets can be found on the website of Biosphere Potsdam.