The Britz Garden in Berlin-Neukölln is a great place for relaxation. The history of the family park began in 1985. It is hard to imagine that the Britzer Garden was created by human hands: All hills, lakes and groves were created for relaxation.
In 1985, five million people visited the BUGA festival, but the park still remained popular after the festival. About 1.3 million people visit the Britzer Garden every year.
The center of the park is a lake with a cozy café. In spring, flowers such as crocuses attract many visitors.
During the summer months visitors can hike on a nature trail and children run around in various play areas, they play mini golf or have fun at the water playground. In autumn, many interesting events take place, such as the annual dahlia show. Almost every day there is a guided tour, sports event or a family event. Even in winter, the park is attractive – you can do cross-country skiing.
- Novermber to February: Daily: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- March to October: Daily: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- April to September: Daily: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Normal: Adults: 2.00 Euro, 1.00 Euro for children; special exhibition (for example the tulip show in spring): 3.00 Euro for adults, 1.50 Euro discount ticket
- Reservation: Not required
- Parking: Available