Körnerpark with its 2,5 hectares is not big by any means, but this park is true little jewel with its listed fountain system and the historical facade of the old Orangery, now home to a gallery and a café.
The café specialises in all dishes that have to to with citrus fruits, and offers next to breakfast, lunch, cake and Sunday brunch a rental service for picnic basket during the warm months from April on.
By the way, Körnerpark as romantic backgrop is not only ideal for a relaxed picnic, it serves also as popular movie location, for instance for Til Schweiger's movie "Kokowääh".
Top10 Berlin tip: During the summer months between the middle of June to the end of August, Sundays after 6:00 pm see the free concerts "Sommer im Park".
- Park: Always open
- Daily: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Picnic Basket Rental: At the park's Zitronencafé (Tuesday to Sunday, 11:00 am - 06:00 pm), reservation under phone +49 30 - 568 29 999
- Picnic Variety: Baskets for 2 - 6 people, contents can be customized
- Deposit: Personal ID or driver's license is required as a safety deposit
- Card Payment: Cash payment only