Right in the shopping street of Berlin-Hellersdorf you can find Europe’s largest indoor climbing park with courses that are up to 20 meters high.
All in all you can find four different high rope courses inside the hall, which used to be a cinema before. The rope courses divide in BergWerk.mini, BergWerk.junior, BergWerk.gipfelstürmer (which means summiteer) and BergWerk.klettersteig – for different ages, body heights and talent.
BergWerk also offers a special event for adults – the Dark Adventure climbing where you climb, as the name suggests, in darkness. The BergWerk.mini course is for the tiny ones. Even toddlers from 3 years on can experience their own adventure in a fantasie world full of dwarfs, fairies and such things. The course has a maximum height of 1.5 meters.
The most challenging course for advanced climbers is BerWerk-klettersteig that goes up to 25 meters and includes a 40 meters long zipline as well as vertical obstacles to simulate Alpine climbing.
The whole venue seems like a real pit or mine, which is what the German name suggests, so you can either climb in daylight heights or in areas that look like you really are in a mine. Kids (from 6 years on with a minimum body height of 1.10m) can use the BergWerk.junior course or (if they are at least 1.30m) can accompany grownups at the other rope courses.
Parties such as team building events or birthdays can also be booked at the venue. With its High5 area BergWerk offers room for such events.
Good shoes and comfy clothes are highly recommended and you should plan at least 2.5 hours for a visit at BergWerk.
BergWerkStendaler Straße 25
- Main Season: 01. October - 30. April
- Monday : Enquiry
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Thu & Fri: 02:00 pm- 00:09 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am - 00:90 pm
- Summer Season: 01. May - 30. September
- Monday & Tuesday: Enquiry
- Wed: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday: 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Price Level: Adults: 22.00 Euro; children (under 12 years): 17.00 Euro,
- Card Payment: Cash Card
- Reservation: Recommended for groups of 5+ PAX
- Last Entry: 1 hour before closing time
- Note: Children under 12 years need to be accompanied by an adult.