The Winter World on Potsdamer Platz is the right place for winter sports enthusiasts on a low budget. If you bring your own skates, you can skate for free and with 520 sqaure metres the rink is the second biggest mobile ice rink in Europe!
In case you don't have your own skates, you can rent a pair here for a small fee. Every 1,5 hours the Zamboni passes over the ice to polish it to gurantee a maximum skating pleasure. Use that little stretch to grab a bite to eat at one of the sales stands or explore more of the Winter World on Potsdamer Platz.
- 2nd of November 2018 until 6th of January 2019:
- Daily: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- 28.11. + 25.11.2018: closed due to holiday
- Ticket Prices: Free (skating time 1,5 hours)
- Rental Fees: Skates for 2.50 Euro
- Curling: Free if you bring your own ice stocks, rental of ice stocks for 15.00 - 25.00 Euro/hour, maximum playing time 2 hours
- Season: 02.11.2018 until 06.01.2019
- Reservation: Required for curling, please call: +49-177-828 53 87
- Parking: Available in the car parks of Gleisdreieck and Potsdamer Platz
- Remark: Free skating classes for children
- Ice Polishing Schedule: every 1,5 hours