On the Schweriner Ring in the district of Neu-Höhenschönhausen you can have a barbecue on the spacious green areas with blooming fruit trees on the idyllic "An der Landmarke" barbecue site.
Due to its location in the middle of nature, the barbecue area is suitable as a weekend destination for all those who are looking for peace and relaxation in the countryside, because even during the high season one usually still finds a quiet spot here. A walk through nature is also worthwhile.
A barbecue afternoon can be combined with an extended bicycle tour, because the paths around the facility are well developed for cycling and inline skating. Furthermore, Lake Malchow and Berlin's most beautiful gardening colony "Falkenhöhe Nord" with a biotope and an insect hotel are not far away.
Tip from the Top10 editors: If you don't want to bring your own grill, you can simply place sausages and vegetable skewers on the existing fireplace.
BBQ Area „An der Landmarke“Hagenower Ring 58
- Daily: Continuous
- Where can I do a BBQ?: In the entire park
- Cleanliness of Park: Silent, clean, more or less taken care of
- Nest Restroom: None nearby
- BBQ Crowd: Mostly locals, some youths in the evening
- Activities: Playground, tracks for cycling and inline skating, 2 km to Malchower See
- Parking: Some parking available free of cost