With a draisine ride the whole family can experience the lakescapes of Brandenburg in the Uckermark and the Oberhavel on the rails on the 28 km long Draisinenstrecke in the North of Berlin. There is no chauffeur on the trip with the draisine, but the group has to use muscle power themselves. Like a bicycle the draisine is driven with the pure power of the foot.
You can choose between a day trip from Templin (about 34 km) and half-day trips from Fürstenberg (about 25 km). The Templiner route starts at the base station in Templin and leads to Lychen and back to Templin. The "Great Tour" starts at the Weidendamm base station and leads to Lychen as the middle station and back to Fürstenberg/Havel. The "Zossen" funicular offers "train-like" excursions on rails.
Alternatively, a 5-km-long route with the Draisine or by either hydro-bike or conference bike can be booked in the southern part of Berlin between Zossen and Mellensee.
Top10 Tip: It is recommended to travel there by train.
- Season: Easter to October
- Daily: Journey leaves 04:00 pm or 05:30
- Reservation: required via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card Payment: 50% beforehand and 50% cash
- Price Level: Daytour Templin 2-4 people: 64.99 Euro, Half-day: 2-4 people: 39.99 Euro
- Group size: from 2 people on