The Sportforum has several ice stadiums and one of them is the "Wellblechpalast" or also called "Welli". The "Welli" is the old stadium of Berlin's ice hockey team Eisbären Berlin. On top of that this traditional ice pavilion, which has been cranking out world-class athletes since GDR times, is an Olympic training centre and thus home to countless top athletes.
A total of 4 boardings are available. Next to the "Welli" and two other training facilities, there is the public boarding. All ice sports fanatics can do their rounds there and indulge in nostalgic feelings every second Friday of the month during the ice disco. Later on, two restaurants will help you to warm up again.
Top10 Berlin tip: Bring your own skates to have them sharpened here, the service at the Welli is widely regarded the best in town!
- Monday : 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Tuesday to Thursday: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Friday: 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm and 09:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm and 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm and 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- season: from 22nd November 2019
- 24.12+25.12, 31.12: closed
- 26.12: 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm und 06:00 pm – 08:00 pm
- 01.01.2020: 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm und 06:00 pm – 08:00 pm
- Parking: Visitors' parking available (200 spaces)
- Reservation for school classes: via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental: Ice skates for rent (shop openes one hour before the ice rink), 5.00 euro per skates
- Prices: Adults: 3.30 euro, discount tickets: 1.60 euro , sharpening service: 5.00 euro
- Season: 22nd of November 2019 until March 2020