In addition to the enourmous ice skating space, the Horst Dohm ice pavilion has a speed skating track of 400 metres length on which Germany's first world cup race took place in 1985. While this outer track is reserved for professionals, beginners and children do their rounds on the inner boarding.
The Top10 Insiders' tip: Not only the ice surface is super large but also the rental stock of skates with around 1000 pairs of skates is huge. For small learning skaters they even have double-bladed skates and their range of available sizes for adults goes up to size 15 (UK Size)!
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm and 07:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- New Year's Eve: 12:00 am - 05:00 pm
- 24.12.2019: closed
- Ticket Prices: 3.30 Euro for adults, discount price at 1.60 Euro for 2 hours of ice skating
- Rental Fees: 5.00 Euro for 1 hour; 7.00 Euro for 1,5 hours; 9.00 Euro for 2 hours, every 30 additional minutes 2.00 Euro (deposit: valid personal ID or 50.00 Euros per pair of skates)
- Sanding: 5.00 Euro
- Parking: Available