A visit to the Halali makes you have a genuine Austrian vacation in Berlin-Wannsee. Next to authentic Austrian hospitality, you can expect Tafelspitz and an original Wiener Schnitzel (for connoisseurs: cut from the hip) as some of their classics. The Schnitzel comes with a side of a warm cucumber-potato salad and you can order also a smaller helping should you just feel a little peckish.
This rustic restaurant has 5 individual dining rooms, some of them equipped with really cosy lounge sitting areas. Top10 Berlin tip: Should your in-laws drop in for an unexpected visit: on Sunday, the Halali offers a great Sunday roast, young pork roast, fresh from the oven. All in all, sounds like a perfect evening for two or with a group of friends. Very recommendable: a great selection of Austrian wines.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 05:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays: Noon - 10:00 pm
- Kitchen: Closes one hour prior closing time
- Parking: Short-term parking spots in front of the door
- Card Payment: EC
- Reservation: Recommended