The Italian Mario Tasatti has learnt his trade at a pasta academy in Bologna. Without any machinery at all he prepares the dough in his workshop Pastificio Tosatti, cuts and shapes it, and - according to what pasta he is doing - even fills it.
Passers-by can watch him making pasta the classical way through a big window. It's mouth-watering, to say the least. If you enter his small shop, you can buy your pick of fresh pasta from his sales display and prepare it at home. As an alternative, there are also a two tables with a couple of chairs. At lunch time you can make your pick between 4 changing pasta dishes.
Pastificio Tosatti NudelmanufakturSchliemannstraße 14a
- Monday and Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday to Saturday: 12:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 01:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Price Level: Pasta dishes starting at around 7,50 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex