The miniature golf course near the hill Insulaner offers recreational fun in Berlin-Schöneberg. Though already constructed in 1965, the track is still in good shape, the 18 holes meet tournier standards. Next to the golfing fun, a sun terrace with coffee, cake, snacks and soft drinks takes care of your culinary well-being.
The course is located near the Insulaner hill in the green part of Berlin-Schöneberg, close to the Berlin Planetarium and the Summer Pool Am Insulaner. Across from the minigolf course, there is a recreational green for sunbathing and playing Beach Volleyball for free - you can borrow a volley ball for a small deposit on the minigolf course.
In order for the smallest to enjoy minigolf, too, the team of Minigolf am Insulaner offers also the possibility of a children's birthday party.
Minigolf is fun for all - enjoy your day playing at the Insulaner.
Minigolf at the InsulanerMunsterdamm / Prellerweg 1
- Tuesday to Friday: 02:00 - 08:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holiday: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Parking: Free parking near the S-Bahn station Priesterweg
- Public Transport: S-Bahn S2 and S25 to Priesterweg, bus 170, 187, 246 and M76 to stop Insulaner
- Price Level: Adults: 3,00 euro, children 2,50 euro, (second round adults: 2,50 euro, second round children: 1,50 euro). Group prices: groups of 10 and more: 2,50 euro, children groups: 2,00 euro per kid, general price range: 1,50 - 3,00 euro