Located at number one beach volleyball spot BeachBerlin in Berlin-Mitte the high rope course MountMitte is a central place and fun place to go climbing. You’re not somewhere in the woods, but in directly in the middle of the city. If you’re free from giddiness you can enjoy an awesome view over the capital. The highest platform is 16 meters above the ground! Altogether there are about 90 different obstacles to overcome at the six different courses that are spread on three levels.
If you’re brave enough and master all courses there is one last challenge for you left: the SKYFALL! This one dares you to jump from a 13 meters high spot. If you want to try something with a little less adrenaline but still challenging and fun, you might try the SKYSWING which is – as the name suggests – a huge swing 8 meters above the ground.
You will definitely need to bring good shoes and comfy clothing to go climbing at MountMitte.
- Mon - Fri: from 02:00 pm on
- Sat + Sun: from 10:00 am on
- Holidays and school vacations: from 10:00 am on
- Price Level: Adults: 21.00 Euro; discount ticket: 18.00 Euro; children (under 12 years): 15.00 Euro
- Card Payment: Cash Card, Credit Cards
- Parking: Car park with parking fees