The recreation park Rübezahl Müggelsee scores with the perfect combination of ice skating and culinary delights. Many factors contribute to the skating pleasure. The ice rink is smoothed three times a day, so that there is always a well-maintained ice surface avalaible. Right next to the ice rink there are heat lamps available for your comfort.
Adverse weather condition do not impede the skating fun, as the ice rink is indoor, glazed all around and thus protected. The service includes a skate rental service and a skate-sharpening service. Anyone who has become hungry after ice skating can enjoy culinary delights on the in-house Bärenalm. From -2 ° C the holiday park Rübezahl is snow sure, because there is also a large snow cannon, which transforms the landscape into a dreamlike winter world.
Ice skating Season is from November to March, which is well used by many Berliners. The ice rink is well connected to public transport and can be quickly reached even from the city centre of Berlin.
- Daily: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm, 01:00 pm - 04:30 pm, 05:00 pm - 07:30 pm
- Ticket Prices: Monday to Friday, adults: 6,00 euro; children: 4,50 euro, school classes: 3,00 euro per person
- Rental Fees: Skates: 4,00 euro | Little "helper" to learn ice skating: 3,50 euro
- Season: 10.11.2018 until March 2019
- Reservation: Possible under phone +49 30 65 661 68 80
- Parking : Free parking available
- Birthday Party: Mondy to Sunday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm, package includes: 2 hours of skating, 1 birthday dish from the kids' menu with 1 soft drink, 1 accompanying adult free, available for groups of at least 5 children. Price: Monday to Sunday: 18,50 euro/child, the birthday boy/girl is free as well!
- Groups: Special offers for school classes