In close proximity to the Olympic Stadium, basically next to the Waldbühne, ice skaters young and old can have all the fun they want. The new pavilion was constructed between 2010 - 2012 by the district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, to replace the old ice pavilion on Jafféstraße which was demolished in 2001. With that, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf is the only district of Berlin running two ice stadiums!
In order to support especially the children's motivation for the famous sport on ice, Monday afternoons are reserved for children up to 6 years with their parents and grandparents. The senior's day on ice is Wednesday. Unfortunately no public skating during weekends.
The new pavilion offers skate rental, a snack stall and sale of winter sports goods.
- Monday: 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm (only for women/parents/grandparents with children up to 6 years)
- Tueday & Thursday: 09:30 am - 11:30 am, noon - 02:00 pm, 02:30 pm - 04:30 pm
- Wednesday: only for seniors 60 years and older and people with special needs: noon - 02:00 pm
- Friday: 09:30 am - 11:30 am
- 01.01.2019: noon - 02:00 pm, 02:30 pm - 04:30 pm
- weekends and holidays : closed
- Ticket Prices: adults: 3.30 Euro, children 1.60 Euro;
- Rental Fees: Skates 6.00 Euro for 2 hours
- Sharpening Service: Available, price depending on finish (figure skating, hockey skating, normal skating)
- Season: until March 15th 2019
- Parking: For free next to the pavilion.