Above all many children do their first steps in skating at the Erika-Heß Ice Pavilion Wedding. The atmosphere on the oblong boarding is friendly and happy - also caused by the great music and a snack stall selling fries, sweets and something to drink.
If you prefer skating without children around, try the early morning rounds after 07:30 am or some late evening skating until 09:30 pm.
The annual highlight here at Erika-Heß is the fairy tale on ice. 2017 they will perform the piece "Peter Pan" on various occasions between November and December. A cast of 160 skaters big and small take a part in the performance. And the ambience is very special on these occasions: the Erika-Heß Ice Pavilion turns into a fairy tale wonderland with ambient lighting and Christmas decorations. The scent of caramelized fruit, cotton candy and mulled wine give you a real christmas market feeling.
- Monday and Tuesday: 09:00 am - noon and 03:00 pm - 05:30 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 09:00 am - noon, 03:00 pm - 05:30 pm and 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 09:00 am - noon, 03:00 pm - 05:30 pm and 07:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays: 09:00 am - noon, 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- New Year: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: 3.30 Euro for adults, discount ticket 1.60 Euro
- Rental Fees: According to skate size, 3.00 - 4.00 Euro per hour per pair
- Season: until March 2019
- Parking: Available