It must be a good thing that even Japanese feel at home at the Izumi in Berlin-Mitte. The guests can choose from a wide variety of Japanse delicacies in an absolutely lovely atmosphere. The Izumi specializes in sushi and Japanese starters. No Vietnamese, Chinese or Thai influences at all can be tasted in the food.
In a welcoming East-Asian ambiance you can order from a very large card of original Japanese sushi with selected ingredients. The Izumi gets its salmon from Scotland or Ireland and the experienced sushi chefs bone and fillet the fish themselves.
The Izumi also holds special creations for vegetarians in stock, such as maki with pickled ginger. The finishing touch is a very fine wine card, ideally suited to compliment the sushi.
- Monday to Friday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday: Noon - 11:00 am
- Sunday: 01:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Parking: Underground parking and car parks in the area or in the street
- Card Payment: Amex, EC, Mastercard, Visa
- Reservation: Recommended