The beer garden Zollpackhof next to the Spree is a great place to relax even during hot days, because of the shadow spending chestnut tree. With a stunning view of the Bundeskanzleramt located on the opposite side of the Spree shore one can enjoy hearty and proper Weißwurst with pretzel, tarte flambée with bacon and onion or some wiener sausages with German potato salad.
The Zollpackhof is a popular spot for skaters, cyclists and strollers and even provides a small playground for the little ones. It's self-service at the beer garden and if you are looking for something more sophisticated, the Zollpackhof also has its own restaurant and two terraces.
- April until September:
- Daily: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Card Payment: Cash card, Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Available, car park for 150 cars.
- Reservation: Recommended for larger groups under phone +49 30 - 330 99 722.
- Price Level: Weizenbeer 4.20 Euro; soft drinks between 2.50 - 4.00 Euro, pretzel 3.00 Euro, cake from 2.20 Euro, tarte flambée 10.00 Euro, bottle of wine 14,90 Euro.