The Austrian restaurant Zum Dritten Mann brings a piece of Vienna to Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. The ambience is the right amount of sophisticated with a good dash of Prenzlauer Berg (waiters with tatoos and an ample bar area) and therefore an ideal place for enjoying genuine Austrian cuisine. The Wiener Schnitzel goes traditionally with a side of luke-warm potato-horseradish salad with lingonberries and cucumbers. Other main courses include roasted chicken made from corn-fed spring chicken breast, boiled prime beef with veggies and mashed potato or roasted mushrooms with fried bread dumplings and salad.
Their card stretches from breakfast à la carte over Austrian lunch to fine dining with friends. You can also book cooking classes or catering with the restaurant Zum Dritten Mann.
- Tuesday to Friday: Noon - midnight
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - midnight
- Parking: At cost, hard to find space though at peak hours
- Card Payment: EC, Master, Visa
- Price Level: Small things for as little as 5,00 euro, several course menu for 36,00 euro
- Specials: Wiener Schnitzels and menus