A "Beisl" is a traditional restaurant in Austria with flair and a welcoming atmosphere. If you want to relive your last trip to Vienna, Wiener Beisel in the heart of Charlottenburg's City West is your point of call.
This restaurants celebrates Austrian hospitality with honest, down-to-Earth cooking, classic dishes like Wiener Schnitzel (a breaded veal cutlet) with a side salad of cucumber and potatoes, prime boiled beef with a sauce of apple horseradish and root vegetables or Viennese beef goulash with bread dumplings. Specialities of the house are a soup made of Vorarlberg Cheese and the typical Wiener Beisl Brettl Jausen, a kind of snack style plate.
Also the dessert department of their menu card is not a slacker with traditional desserts like the Kaiserschmarrn "Beisl", a sugared pancake with plum jam, Viennese Apple Strudel with vanilla sauce and - of course - Austrian pan cakes with apricot jam!
- Monday - Sunday: after 05:00 pm
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Mastercard
- Reservation: Recommended
- Parking: No parking of its own, parking in the street only
- Price Level: Starters: 5,50 - 10,50 euro; main courses: 8,50 - 23,50 euro; desserts; 6,50 - 10,50 euro
- Specialities: Soup of Vorarlberg Mountain Cheese, Wiener Beisl Brettl Jausen, Austrian pan cakes with apricot jam