In the welcoming guest room of Restaurant Sissi, with in-style wooden furniture and pink floral wall paper, you cannot only indulge in memories of the former Austrian empress Sissi but also experience a culinary revelation. The young chef at Sissi celebrates on the menu specialities like Styrian Bean Salad, Sulmtal roasted chicken with a salad of potatoes and lamb lettuce or Southern Tyrolean spinach dumplings on a leek bed with white wine sauce.
Traditionalists will of course find as well the Wiener Schnitzel with a salad of potatoes and cucumber on the menu and also the wine card is comprised only of Austrian wines. The dessert special of the Sissi is the Sissi Cake, a self-designed cake creation with cassis and mocca truffels. During the summer, it's lovely to eat on their terrace!
Restaurant SissiMotzstraße 34
- Tuesday to Friday: after 05:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: after 04:00 pm
- Monday: closed
- Parking: Parking free of cost in the streets of the neighbourhood
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Price Level: Food between 3,50 - 20,00 euro
- Cake Service: You can also order the Sissi Cake in their online shop, orders will be delivered all over Europe.