If you are in the mood of recharging your batteries after visiting the museum at Hamburger Bahnhof, Berlin's museum for the present age, you may just have found the right place with the restaurant there. The high rooms underwent some thorough refurbishing in spring of 2014 and offer much more than a normal museum café.
The white-decked tables portray a distinguished, though still welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant scores with seasonal and regional products. This is why you will find many regional products on the menu. From 10:00 am to 06:00 pm guests can enjoy coffee, cake and high quality sandwiches from the in-house bakery. The weekly menu also offers many regional dishes such as ham and sausages from the home farm in Brandenburg. Herbs grow in the restaurant's garden and the fish gets smoked on-site as well. Every Tuesday the restaurant offers homemade apple strudel and almost every Sunday you can find a traditional Sunday Roast on the menu.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Parking: The restaurant is located in the vicinity of Hauptbahnhof, therefore you will find parking space also for buses. Public carpark (Conti Parking Garage) nearby, walking distance 3 minutes.
- Price Level: Intermediate
- Card Payment: EC, VISA, Mastercard