Pinke Panke has enjoyed its popularity for more than 20 years and is halfway between a kids' farm and an adventure playground. It started all in the early 1990s with a contractor's shed as makeshift solution but since then it has turned into a Pankow mainstay.
Though one might think that Pinke Panke is never really finished, they've put up three timbered houses to protect people from the rain and where you can get a cup of coffee and a slice of cake. The kids do not only get to know the animals but also the possibility to learn traditional crafting techniques, for example pottery and felting. During the summer vacations in school, Pinke Panke offers special holiday workshops.
Share this location:Share this location on Whatsapp
- Season: 1 April - 31 October
- Tuesday to Friday: Noon - 06:30 pm
- Weekends and School Vacations: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Season: 1 November - 31 March
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday: Noon - 05:30 pm
- Weekends and School Vacations: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Price Level: Admission for children is free, adults are kindly asked to make a donation of 1 euro. In general, the kids' farm is happy to accept donations (both money and material) for the workshops and upkeep of the animals.
- Recommended Age: Pedagocal playground for children between 6 - 14 years of age.
- Summer Vacations: Between 02:00 - 05:00 pm workshops like the wool workshop, basket-weaving or gardening.