The ponies at the kids's farm Kinderbunter Bauernhof can certainly never complain about a lack of attention. The ponies on the farm at Berlin-Wedding get groomed, petted, hugged and loved by the kids who really have taken to these beautiful creatures. Next to the ponies there are also goats and sheep at the farm, a dog and a cat roam around and right next to the entrace gate there is a pond with ducks waiting for visitors.
For the kids of Berlin-Wedding, in the heart of the city, this kids' farm close to Leopoldplatz is a green refuge where they can spend their time sensibly and close to nature. The list of things to do is nearly endless. Next to taking care of animals in the right way you can learn how to ride a pony here or how to lead them by the bridle. Kids can play ball, try their hand at gardening or even hone their skills in crafting things.
The farm Kinderbunter Bauernhof is now run by a nonprofit institution for youth development. As an important location for offering kids and growing-ups support the farm has become a mainstay in Wedding.
- summer holidays:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Working Days during School time: Groups with reservation between 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Monday: closed all day
- Donations and Tickets: Weddinger Kinderfarm is also involved in additional projects like a cooking book or the motion "Kinder stärken" ("Empower Children"). You can get in for free but donations are appreciated.
- Parking: Difficult