This listed restaurant offers its guests next to a breathtaking view of the water a large variety of home-cooked dishes like a Havelland potato soup with smoked bacon or Thuringian Bratwurst with red cabbage and apples. And even the Königsberger Klopse are still hand-made here!
Good care will also be taken of your sweet side, the restaurants bakery and pastry shop comes up with fresh and tasty creations, served in the beergarden with a view of Wannsee.
The menu does not change much during the season, seasonally they add specialities like mushrooms, asparagus or pumpkins. Both Berliners and tourists frequent this popular water restaurant to recharge their batteries after a day of bathing and swimming in the Wannsee.
Wirtshaus zur PfaueninselPfaueninselchaussee 100
- Tue - Sun: from 10:00 pm on
- Wed - Sun: from 10:00 pm on
- Price Level: 7,00 - 18,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Reservation: Recommended for bigger groups
- Parking: Not right in front of the restaurant, parking about 3 minutes of walking through the woods