Actually, lots of customers come to this small but exquisite shop in Friedrichshain daily. You can pick your preferred pasta from their sales counter and reinvent it every time with one of their great sauces, for instance the rocket-walnut pesto.
Pastapresti prefers to use regional ingredients for its pasta. The semolina used for making the pasta comes from a mill operating in Berlin. By the way, you can also buy the raw pasta at pastapresti and prepare it at home. Even better: use the catering service.
- Monday to Wednesday: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Organic Certification: No
- What's available: Fresh, self-made organic pasta to go or to eat right there, pesto, salad, original Italian coffee
- Price Level: Pasta for eating there between 6,00 - 8,00 euro
- Reservation: Recommended for lunch time
- Parking: In the street