Originally, the Delizie D Italia only sold Italian delikatessen. But then customers wanted to sample what they intended to buy - this is how a delikatessen store has evolved into a fully fledged Italian restaurant at Prenzlauer Berg. Still today you can buy however Italian sausage, cheese or antipasti is their store.
It's a cosy and charming Italian restaurant where you can enjoy great fish dishes. They don't serve any pizza but fresh pasta, meat and fish creations with elements from the Italian region of Campagna.
- Monday to Saturday: Noon - Midnight
- Sunday and Holidays: Closed for business
- Remark: The Delizie D Italia also offers Italian specialities as delikatessen.
- Parking: Difficult, no parking of its own. Parking at cost in the street.
- Public Transport: 15 minutes walk from S-Bahn Prenzlauer Allee
- Price Level: 7,90 - 27,90 euro
- Card Payment: EC