If you’re looking for a wide range of Asian cuisine and fair prices you should try the Zhou’s Five. Besides Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai food it also has dishes from Mongolia and Japan. All is arranged in a huge buffet so you can easily pick what you want or try all of the above styles.
The restaurant is located at the Moa-Bogen – a shopping center near the subway station Birkenstraße (U9). We’ll admit: It’s not the fanciest of restaurants, but it’s perfect for big groups that are longing for a quick Asian meal and good prices. With over 1,000 sq m it offers enough space for groups with more than 15 people. They have very good lunch offers. The best dishes though are those where you pick the ingredients and they’re freshly prepared just for you.
During the day you pay around 10.00 Euro.
- Mon - Sun: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Lunch Time: Mon - Fri: 12:00 pm - 04:30 pm
- Price Level: Lunch: 9.90 Euro per person, evening buffet: 16.90 Euro per person, a la carte: 10.00 - 20.00 Euro
- Parking: car park Moa-Bogen
- Public Transportation: Birkenstraße (subway, U9)
- Affiliate Restaurants: Zhou's Five at Victoria Center, Marktstraße 6, 10317 Berlin