The menu of this small café-restaurant in Berlin-Schöneberg features carefully picked, well-known Austrian kitchen mainstays like the Wiener Schnitzel with warm potato salad, the Vienna roasted chicken breast and leg from free-range chicken or the large Kaiser beef goulash with bread dumplings and buttered Spätzle.
The coffee specialities include some truly Austrian classics like the "Kleiner Brauner" (small mocca with cream), "Großer Brauner" (large mocca with cream), Kaisermelange (mocca, stirred with yolk, honey and cognac) or Kaffee verkehrt (mocca with lots of milk)
Every Sunday, the Alt Österreich hosts between 10:00 am - 03:00 pm a typical Austrian brunch with the so-called Kaiserbrunch.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 04:00 pm - midnight
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: Main courses between 10,00 - 20,00 euro.
- Delivery Service: The DIODATA offers to deliver Austrian delights, breakfast and other items from the menu to your door.
- Sunday Brunch: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm for only 9,90 euro/person, reservations are kindly asked for
- Card Payment: Cash payment only