The Astor is Germany's first film lounge with a listed movie theatre, right on Kurfürstendamm in Berlin. Movie lovers get to watch classics like “East of Eden”, “Ben Hur”, “High Noon”, “Roman Holiday” and other selected movies. Sometimes they even have special live screenings of huge concerts at the Royal Opera House in London.
Another highlight is the extremely luxurious ambience of the cinema. It reminds you of an old theater that once was the host for movie premieres and shows back in the 50s. The chairs are very comfy too. Guests can kick back in adjustable leather seats and due to the big distance between the individual aisles there is also enough legroom.
Small snacks and drinks are served to your seat by the very professional and rather good looking staff. You easily get to feel like you’re a celebrity yourself. A movie night out at Astor often turns out to be a special event. Just treat yourself or the ones you love to a movie night of the special kind.
- Box Office Hours: 02:30 pm - 08:00 pm
- Parking: Along Kurfürstendamm or a nearby parking garage - guests get a discount of 3.00 Euro for 3 hours at the garage of the nearby Swisshotel.
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Reservation: Not required but recommended for weekends.
- Price Level: before 04:00 pm 11.50 - 16.00 Euro; after 04:00 pm 15.50 Euro - 18.00 Euro; 3D + 2.00 Euro (including glasses + 3.00 Euro)