Stuntmen, specialists for pyrotechnics and animal trainers show their skills in various shows. In Studio 1 it is possible to perform by your own in front of the camera, either as a weatherman or as a double. One of the highlights of Filmpark Babelsberg is "The Three Musketeers - The Making-Of Show", an interactive show about how this blockbuster was made and filmed. Children enjoy playing on the jungle playground, in the Gingerbread House of "Hansel and Gretel" or make a boat ride in Janosch's dreamland Panama!
The outside area of 7,000 square meters serves as the set for various series and all over the year there are many events on the film terrain.
- Daily (08 April - 05 November): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Closed: see website
- Entrance Fee: Adults: 22,00 Euro, children (4-16 years): 15,00 Euro, children under 3 years: free, family ticket: 65,00 Euro, pensioners and students: 18,00 Euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express, Visa
- Parking: Sufficient parking space available, parking fee is 4,00 euro/day
- Guided Tours: Please reserve online or call +49 331 72 127 50