Since January 2011 the permanent exhibition has been relocated to a new place in Friedrichshain. According to the theme "Computer Games. Evolution of a Medium" more than 300 exhibits are showing the cultural history of computer games. It may sound dry and boring but it is far from that.
The Computer Games Museum unites all legendary games: the historic Pong Cabinet, the Nimrod and a giant joystick. In addition, the museun offers current 3D Games, games demanding physical activity like dancing or sports and a lot more to try by yourself. The Computer Game Museum builds a bridge from games of the past to games of the present.
ComputerspielemuseumKarl-Marx-Allee 93 a
- Daily : 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Entrance Prices: 9,00 euro, discount ticket 6,00 euro; family ticket: 19,00 euro, school classes: 4,00 euro per person, children aged up to 5 years old: free
- Parking: The museum does not have an own car park. It is possible to find parking space in the area around. The closest subway station is Weberwiese.
- Guided Tours: Please reserve by phone.