Already when picking the ingredients, the sushi restaurant Aki Tatsu in Berlin-Kreuzberg gives freshness and quality the utmost priority. With its welcoming atmosphere the bar is the right place to meet up with friends. Located in the heart of the Bergmannstraße neighbourhood, the guests inside and outside of the restaurant enjoy really tasty sushi creations which are not only healthy but also low in fat, easily digestible and absolutely rich in nutrients. Watch the pros behind the bar and get tips on how to prepare sushi at home. If you dig the Kreuzberg vibes, you will love the Aki Tatsu!
- Mon - Fri: 11:30 pm - midnight
- Saturday: Noon - midnight
- Sunday : 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Parking: In the streets of the neighbourhood, generally hard to find parking in the evening.
- Card Payment: EC
- Reservation: Recommended for the evening
- Additional Restaurants: Adalbertstraße 90, 10997 Berlin; Kantstraße 143, 10623 Berlin; Winterfeldtstraße 40, 10781 Berlin