No matter if it is the TV Tower, Sony Center on Potsdamer Platz or Siegessäule - Hugos offers you a breathtaking panorama of the city and towers over all other gourmet restaurants in Berlin due to its location! Its cuisine was awared 1 Guide Michelin Star and 17 Gault-Millau points.
With a new design concept and since July 2015 under the management of Eberhard Lange, the Hugos Restaurant convinces with a light, classic haute cuisine, refined with Mediterranean influences as well as regional and seasonal products.
If you want to participate in an exclusive cooking course in a great ambience and with a view over the roofs of Berlin, you have the opportunity to do so in the Hugos Restaurant. During the following dinner you can enjoy the star cuisine of the house.
- Tue - Sat: 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Price Level: 4-course to 6-course menu: 95,00 - 132,00 euro, main course between 44,00 - 52,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Diners
- Reservation: Required under phone +49 30 2602 0 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: 130 spaces (parking garage and deck), guests of the Hugos park for free!
- Awards: 1 star Guide Michelin (since 1999!)