If you are really looking for a restaurants with a breathtaking view of Berlin, the SKYKITCHEN at andel's Hotel Berlin without fail is the cream of the crop. 55 tables to be seated, eight of which right by the windows that will offer you a spectacular view of the TV Tower and Rotes Rathaus.
Being a guest there you can make your pick between three changing menus - one of which is for vegetarians - eating in the SKYKITCHEN. Without fail you will be served a modern take on fine German cuisine of award-winning quality.
A sample may read like this: After a starter with char from the Grünheide, mustard gherkin and roasted vegetables you will continue with a Beelitz rabbit on red beet, Duroc Cochon de Lait with Spreewald Cabbage as well as Baltic Cod with parsnips and brambles. As a dessert you might enjoy a "Berlin Müsli".
The vegetarian version might contain Parsley with smoked egg, Belp beets with roasted onions, parmesan and cabbage and as a dessert Mini-oranges wth macadamia, William's Pear and sweet chestnut.
The menus may be composed between 3 - 8 courses, as to your liking.
Top10 editor's advice: A reservation is mandatory and why not finish your evening there with a drink in the adjacent sky.bar?
- Tuesday to Saturday: 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: 52,00 euro (3-course menu) to 102,00 euro (8-course menu)
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners
- Reservation: phone.: +49 30 453 053 2620 or E-Mail: email@example.com
- Parking: Parking garage available
- Gourmet Awards: 1 star (Guide Michelin 2019), 16 points (Gault Millau 2019)