Paulo Scutarro's variety of pizza is enormous. The pizza with Panchetta is big and juicy, topped with parmesan sprinkles on a thin and crunchy crust.
Enjoy your pizza outside when the sun it out, seated at tables with red and white checkered tablecloths, oil, balsamico and fresh pepper at a hand's reach while following the bustling life on Kurfürstendamm. Though being right in the thick of it, the traffic noise is not too bad, since the restaurant is not directly located on the curb. If the weather should be sunny but still chilly, you can warm up wrapped in a sheepskin rug. Next to the pizza we recommend warmly the crunchy salads. The restaurant is much more than only a place for pizza, Paulo Scutarro offers the whole variety of Italian cuisine with soups, pasta, fish and meat courses.
The staff is inobtrusive and attentive while living up to the expectations on Kurfürstendamm, the prices are really great for the location.
- Daily: 11:00 am - 01:00 am
- Lunch Hours: Noon - 03:00 pm
- Card Payment: EC for bills of 100,00 euro and more
- Parking: Difficult
- Specialty: Pizza fresh from the brick oven, traditional and refined Italian food; chef: David Mauro, contestant in the Pizza World Cup
- Design: Modern, "rough design" of naked brick walls and columns by the design studio Christian Ribbe