This restaurant in Berlin Prenzlauer-Berg banks totally on original Lebanese cuisine with its typical flavours and spices. The Qadmous has several culinary strong suits, for example the grill platters, on which you will find skewers of entrecôte marinated in Arab spices, lamb skewers with coriander potatos and garlic cream or Lebanese chicken breast skewers.
Equally important at the Qadmous are also the warm and cold maza, like roasted aubergine, Labné (quark with fresh mint) or dolma with chopped parsley, all of which served with an amazing mise-en-place. By the way: when you eat at the Qadmus, don't miss out on trying the Lebanese dishes with pomegranate sauce.
A great way of getting to know the incredible variety of Qadmus' Lebanese cuisine is the sumptuous Sunday brunch, where you can sample for example the chick pea purrée Hummus. The brunch takes place every Sunday between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm, reservations are recommended. You can finish your meal there smoking the traditional sheesha.
- Monday to Thursday: Noon - midnight
- Friday and Saturday: Noon - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 11:00 am - midnight
- Price Level: Prices for the Mezze vary between 5,50 - 8,00 euro, main courses 9,00 - 23,00 euro
- Parking: Public parking with parking metre
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Amex, Mastercard