The recipe for success of the ice cream manufactury in Berlin-Kreuzberg are exotic flavours. This Kreuzberg shop makes you taste Spain's sun with genuine saffron with roasted almonds on white chocolate. Equally tasty are original Tahiti Vanilla, Indian Mango or Sicilian pistachio. Fruity flavours of summer are Andean blackberry with yogurt or raspberry sorbet.
The ice cream manufactory works with skilled professional ice cream makers with a degree. Great emphasis is laid on quality. No artificial flavours or colourants are used at all. However, their ice cream is far from being colourless and pale - lots of fruit and great ingredients are used here. Their colourful ice cream attracts hosts of children to get their ice cream fix.
- Daily: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Season: Middle of March to end of October
- Variety: Always around 20 flavours on sale, 3-5 of which are lactose free and vegan sorbets, exotic flavours like White Chocolate with ginger and orange, Dry Apricot with candied pine kernels and white pepper, Prosecco-Mint or Marzipan with chocolate and plum schnapps. The coffee comes from a roaster in Friedrichshain (by the way, the same roast is being served in the Panoramabar of the Berghain club).
- Price Level: 1 scoop for 1,40 euro, special flavours: 1,60 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Rather difficult, some parking spaces may be available on the central reserve of Mehringdamm
- Additional Shops: Leydenallee 92, 12165 Berlin-Steglitz; Friedrich-Wilhelm-Straße 22, 12103 Berlin-Tempelhof; Belziger Straße 24, 10823 Berlin-Schöneberg; Benkertstraße 17, 14467 Potsdam-Holländisches Viertel; Schlesische Straße 7, 10997 Berlin-Kreuzberg