Of course, anything can be turned into a sight, anything from a snack joint over a motorway tunnel and a cafe in a cemetery.
This is how Ades Zabel, aka Comedian Jutta Hartmann, guides you through her home-neighbourhood of Neukölln. Berlin's self-proclaimed "most prominent social welfare-recipient" Edith Schröder teams up with "DEFA-Production Manager" Heinz-Werner Maus as your guides for the East-West-Tour which shows nothing else but bliss from the Soviet War Memorial in Treptower Park all the way to Hasenheide.
Further tours take you through Kreuzberg, Wedding, Moabit or Berlin-Mitte. Always on board: the Berlin specialties Futschi and Bockwurst.
If you want to take a ride on the ComedyBus, book your tickets early because the tours are sold out weeks in advance. This is certainly also due to the fact that these tours are hilarious, not only for tourists but also for locals.
The tour starts on Fridays and Saturdays at 6:00 pm on Nollendorfplatz, sometimes there are additional tours at 8:00 pm.
- Friday and Saturday: 06:00 pm
- sometimes additional tours at 08:00 pm:
- Price Level: 25,00 euro per person
- Reservations: Phone: (Monday - Fridayr: 9:00 am – 7:00 am, Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm), online tickets with current events under: www.koka36.de
- Starting Point: Intersection of Motzstraße and Kleiststraße, in front of the bank on Nollendorfplatz.
- Languages: German, Berlinese (English to come soon)