The children's tours with different subjects are suited for various age groups and can be booked all over the year. The first highlight is right behind the ticket counter: the petting tank with Japanse Koi carps.
During the winter months, very adventuruous young explorers may learn about the life at the Aquarium with a flashlight in their hands during the children's night tour. The night at the Aquarium reveals many things you won't be able to see during the day - for example the rare nocturnal Tuataras from New Zealand.
Or what about a birthday party between colourful schools of fish - another experience of the special kind!
Top10 Berlin insiders' tip: All tours require prior registration. Especially the children's night tour during winter is very popular and tickets for it sell like hot cakes. But also if you are not on a guided tour, a spontaneous trip to the Aquarium is just plain fun!
- Daily : 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Aquarium: Adults. ca. 13,00 euro (combination ticket Zoo + Aquarium around 20,00 Euro), children (5 - 15 years): ca. 6,50 euro (combination ticket: ca. 10,00 euro)
- Birthday Parties: Children's tours and birthday parties have to be registered under +49 30 25 40 14 00. Cost: around 60,00 Euro up to 15 participants plus entrance tickets.
- Children's Tours: The tours for children are very popular, weekdays between 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and at 11:00 am on weekends.
- Children's Night Tour: Operational between October to March, duration 1,5 hours. Tickets are 14,00 euro for children and around 20,00 euro for adults. Tour schedules to be found under www.aquarium-berlin.de. It is advisable to book tickets well in advance since the night tours sell out quickly.