The Jump House in Berlin-Reinickendorf is a 4,000 square meter large area and Germany’s biggest trampolining hall. To provide kids and teens with some variety the Jump House team thought about something special: The Free Jump is an area with over 70 trampolines and even the walls are covered with trampolines to jump on. At the Gamejump area you can play dodgeball as well as Slamjump basketball while jumping around. The Foamjump and Bagjump are very popular as well; here kids can jump right into a foam ball pool. An additional highlight is the Battlebox, where you are challenged to stand on a beam or the Walljump, where more experienced trampoline jumpers can train and practice their skills.
While the children are jumping and playing around parents can watch over their kids and enjoy drinks and food at the restaurant, which has an overview of the entire Jump House. But even if the parents are not keeping an eye on their children, experienced and well trained staff will watch out for the kids. The staff introduces the game rules of the Jump Hall and is there to teach tricks and helps to develop jump skills.
How would you like a birthday party at the Jump House with pizza and slushy ice to snack on? Or would you like to go on a school trip to the Jump House Berlin? The specials that are offered at the trampolining hall are ensuring a unique day full of joy for the kids.
The Jump House in Berlin-Reinickendorf offers a sporty experience for young and old and does not depend on good weather.
Jump House in Berlin-ReinickendorfMiraustraße 38
- Monday - Thursday: currently closed
- Friday: 15:00 – 19:00 Uhr
- Saturday: 10:00 – 21:00 Uhr
- Sunday: 10:00 – 19:00 Uhr
- School & Kita: also available in the morning, upon request
- Tuesday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Schools and Kitas: also available in the morning, uopn request
- Price : MYJUMP 60 9,99€ per Person 60 minutes MYJUMP 90 14,99€ per person 90 minutes MYJUMP 120 18,99€ per person 120 minutes