cha chã is Thai and means "everything will be fine". The philosophy of the Thai restaurant is "positive eating". The modern interpretation of Thai cuisine should not only taste good and appeal to the senses, but also positively influence the mood of the guest and simply be fun.
For example, guests can choose between cheerful, purifying, stabilising or wholesome dishes. For example, rocket cashew nut salad with red curry chicken or yellow wild salmon curry with melon and lychee are said to have a refreshing effect.
On the menu are many fresh ingredients such as fresh fruit and vegetables and authentic spices such as chilli, lemon grass, cardamom, coriander or ginger. cha chã Positive Eating consciously differs from the bamboo look of traditional Thai restaurants, but offers a modern, clear ambience.
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: noon - 10:00 pm
- So: closed
- Parking: no own parking spaces
- Price Level: The price range of the main courses is between 8,00 and 12,00 Euro.
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Amex, Mastercard