NENI is currently one of the hippest restaurants in Berlin, not only due to the view from the 10th floor of the 25hours Hotel. Depending on where you sit, you can gaze either upon City West with the Memorial Church and Kurfürstendamm or look from above into some of the enclosures of the Berlin Zoo.
The finish to the dazzling view is the tasty Israeli-Oriental cuisine with treats such as falafel with fresh mint and the sesame paste tahina, oriental bread salad with tomatoes and parsley or chicken in an almond crust. Worth mentioning is the fact that the menu features a rich card also for vegetarians and children.
The atmosphere here is nothing else but cosy and welcoming. Both locals and tourists frequent the NENI. Many plants offer a fresh breeze for decoration, giving the NENI the character of a greenhouse.
Top10 Berlin tips: From Monday to Friday, the NENI offers a 3-course lunch menu for all those around Kurfürstendamm looking for an inexpensive and tasty lunch. In the evening, you shoud combine your visit to the NENI with a trip to the next-door Monkey Bar and its equally dazzling view.
- Monday to Friday: Noon - 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 12:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Price Level: Vegetarian dishes and snacks starting at 6,00 euro, main courses 13,00 - 20,00 euro, 3-course lunch for 15,00 euro/person
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Parking: There is a parking garage, however not part of the hotel. Cost: 2,50 euro per hour started, after 7 hours parking the daily rate of 16,00 euro applies. The parking ticket can be validated at the hotel's front desk on the 3rd floor.