Zefiro is the name of a mediterranean wind bringing the scent of flowers and herbs from the country to the noses of the fishermen at sea. Prenzlauer Berg's Italian restaurant Zefiro stands exactly for this mediterranean freshness. Chef Natalia Vagelli signs for a carefully prepared menu with all dishes prepared with fresh ingredients, presented to finest. Her cuisine shows a lot of influence from Tuscany with many fresh herbs. A rounded finish is provided by a selection of fine wines.
Expect to find on the menu a steak tartar of beef à la Zefiro with fine-cut horse radishes, fresh beef carpaccio with rucola or Lavagna per due, a large mixed plate of Tuscany specials for 2 . Especially recommendable are also the Taglioni al tartufo - a home-made pasta with parmesan cream and fresh Umbrian truffels and many more surprises.
The atmosphere is truly cosy, the walls offer ample space for art exihibitions. The ristorante can be booked also for private functions and events.
- Monday to Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday : 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Price Level: Pasta between 8,50 - 13,00 euro, salads around 9,00 euro, main courses ca. 15,00 euro, desserts: 4,50 euro
- Parking: Unfortunately only in the street.
- Price Range: 8,50 - 18,00 euro