Next to new and exotic creations, Fräulein Frost also offers classics like vanilla, strawberry or Stracciatella, all made of organic milk because of the kids - many of whom are regulars at this shop.
Top10 Berlin tip: If you have a sweet tooth in winter - come here to warm up with hot waffels and drinks!
- Monday to Friday: 01:00 - 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon - 10:00 pm
- Variety: Creative and classic flavours like strawberry-basil, cream with poppy seeds, cucumber-lemon-mint (GuZiMi), mango-lassi, carrot-orange-ginger, yoghurt-blueberry, vanilla, strawberry, ice cream cups, waffels, cakes, coffee, wine
- Price Level: 1 scoop of ice cream for around 0,90 euro, cinnamon waffel with plum ice cream and whipped cream for 4,60 euro, coffee starts at 1,70 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult
- Additional Shops: Uhlandstraße 167, Berlin-Charlottenburg