The Peruvian café in Schöneberg uses fresh exotic Peruvian fruits like the Lúcuma with its nutty honey aroma, carob pods or blue corn into tasty natural ice cream.
Adults enjoy an original Peruvian organic coffee with it while the kids sip on an Inca Kola. And should you still have some space left in your stomach - try filling up on some spicy Latinamerican snacks!
- All Year Round: Continuous
- Daily: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Variety: A total of 20 different flavours (2 of which lactose-free), among other with Lúcuma, Chicha Morada (blue corn) and Guanábana, always a good variety of cakes like mango pie, rustic snacks like Inka Chicken, tamales and empanadas, Inca Kola and organic Peruvian coffee
- Price Level: 1 scoop of ice cream for around 1,00 euro; cake starting at 3,00 euro, snacks between 3,00 - 10,00 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult
- Remark: Owner Gerhard Eilers and all his staff speak fluent Spanish, so if you are a Spanish tourist in town or you want to brush up on your Spanish skills, this is the place to go to.